International Security, Safety and Fire brokerage event
Within the framework of SICUR 2020: International Security, Safety & Fire Exhibition, Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d, CDTI and INTA organizes an International brokerage in Security and Safety and the National infoday in H2020 Secure Societies Calls.
In the morning session CDTI, in collaboration with INTA, organised the "National Information day: Horizon 2020 EU Framework Programme - 2020 Secure Societies Call".
This information day will talk and discuss about the next H2020 Security Society call. News and tips about the new calls and how to write proposals.
Afternoon sessions offer the opportunities to find possible partners, both for H2020 partners and for Commercial and technological partners.
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Security. Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration through pre-agreed bilateral meetings.
- To participate in all billateral meetings you have to register at the rigth top of the web, "register" botton.
- For the Information day, you have to register at CDTI web (also to review project proposals with Secure Societty National Contact Point).
- All attendance will have to register at SICUR-IFEMA web for a free entrance.
- Fire prevention, detection and extinction
- Information Security
- Natural risks control services and equipment
- Nuclear safety and security
- Protection against terrorism
- Safety and Hygiene at work
- Security against intrusion, robbery and agression
- Traffic and transport security and safety
Why to participate
- to get the latest information on Securiy related research findings
- to meet and share views with researchers and experts from your business field
- to present, discuss and develop new projects
- to initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations